THE GEORGE MULLER COLLECTION (5-in-1) George Muller (1805-1898) was a man of prayer and courage who through faith established orphanages and schools for thousands of children in England in the 1800’s. He was also well known for his preaching, teaching and missionary work. His life and legacy has been an inspiration to countless thousands of Christians worldwide!
This Collection contains:
• 1 - Biography of George Muller by A. T. Pierson (1899). A captivating biography of Muller by the missionary statesman A. T. Pierson. (24 Chapters)
• 2 - Muller's “Autobiography” (also titled "The Life of Trust"). This is the 1861 version of his larger 6 volume “Narrative”, edited and condensed for a wider audience.
• 3 - “Answers to Prayer” – a compilation from his “Narrative” recording specific answers to prayer that he experienced. It also includes, among other things, powerful teaching on “How to determine the will of God,” “Five conditions of Prevailing Prayer” and teaching on “Reading the Holy Scriptures”
• 4 - “Counsel to Christians” – compiled in 1878 (and also known as “Counsel to Converts”), these are excellent messages and sermons of Muller’s on growing as a Christian.
• 5 - “Preaching Tours and Missionary Labours of George Muller” – compiled in 1883 by his wife, it contains the fascinating accounts of his 9 missionary journeys around the world (North America, Europe and the Mid East).